Sunday, September 20, 2009

I won! I won!! I won!!! YIPEE

I just found out that I am the very lucky recipient of FREE invitations and RSVP cards (100 count) from Wedding Paper Divas through a contest held through the WeddingBee.com website!!! This is the second time in my life that I've won something. The first time being a survey that I took for Vanity Fair (I looooovvvvveeee that magazine!), where I won an American Express gift card for a few hundred bucks. And now, I've won invitations via my favorite website. I went back and looked at the invites that I loved when I entered - beautiful invitations with a lacy motif - but after having a conference call with a prospective florist on Friday and meeting with a prospective wedding coordinator this afternoon, it's been made pretty clear to me how important colors are to a wedding. That being said - there isn't a lacy pattern that goes with pale pink and gold. Hmm.... So I think we'll go with the Artsy Bloom in apricot:



Or Vintage Magnolias in Almond:



I have to say, I really love them both. In particular I love the Artsy Blooms, but I think the decision will definitely have to be made with MJ, and I think he'll lean towards the Vintage Magnolias. What do you like best? Have you ever won anything before?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooo... lucky duck. I love the vintage magnolias. But I am a sucker for anything vintage. Throw the word vintage in front of it and I am a sucker

Anonymous said...

Congrats, that's awesome! I prefer the Artsy Bloom, it's more modern and clean. I won an iPhone last year from a raffle, that was so cool. Congrats again!

Related Posts with Thumbnails