Thursday, September 17, 2009

Mmmm....shoes

I've never really been a girl that loved shoes. I've always LOVED clothes (I was going to move out to SF when I graduated high school and go to art school for fashion design, but then I met MJ and scraped that plan and became an accountant instead. My dream is to go back to go back to fashion design school when I've had my babies and made my millions.) but I've never really been one to drool over shoes. That is until I discovered the wonders of Christian Louboutin.



There is just something about the red heels and shape of the heels that makes them so sexy and with a wedding dress...I think there's nothing else this bride can wear on her feet. I have to have a pair of Louboutins. Here's what I'm loving thus far:






Has wedding planning brought your attention to things you never knew you loved before?

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love them all!! Especially the 2nd one and the last one. I'm not big on shoes, either, but will now have to check out these Louboutins, thanks a lot! =)

I'm not big into fashion or dressing up. But I'll admit dress shopping was fun! It was short and sweet, which helps, too. I hate trying stuff on, so that was working against me, but there's something about trying on a dress that you'll be married in... that was fun.

Related Posts with Thumbnails