This weekend I was awarded with three separate blog awards! I guess I'm doing something right! :)
The first one is the Your Blog is Over the Top blog award from New Mexican Bride (her blog is very sweet, go check it out!)
For the Over the Top Award you are supposed to answer the following questions with one word answers and then pass the award onto 6 fellow bloggers. Using one word is going to be a challenge for me, but here goes:
1. Where is your cell phone? kitchen
2. Your hair? dry
3. Your mother? short
4. Your father? missed
5. Your favorite food? cheese
6. Your dream last night? non-existent
7. Your favorite drink? coffee
8. Your dream/goal? self-employed
9. What room are you in? office
10. Your hobby? running
11. Your fear? failure
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Carmel
13. Where were you last night? bed
14. Something you aren’t? impatient
15. Muffins? carbs
16. Wish list item? mixer
17. Where did you grow up? Sacramento
18. Last thing you did? kissed
19. What are you wearing? sweats
20. Your TV? off
21. Your pets? cutest
22. Your friends? best
23. Your life? wonderful
24. Your mood? relaxed
25. Missing someone? Mike
26. Vehicle? Jetta
27. Something you’re not wearing? shoes
28. Your favorite store? Nordstroms
29. Your favorite color? Red
30. When was the last time you laughed? morning
31. Last time you cried? unsure
32. Your best friend? Jenny
33. One place that I go over and over? home
34. One person who emails me regularly? Sylvia
35. Favorite place to eat? Aioli
Now to pass this award on to 6 over the top bloggers:
THE PERPETUAL PARTY PLANNER
The Handcrafted Hitching Post
Live. Laugh. Love.
With this ring, I thee blog.
Shooting for a $3,000 Wedding
A Classy, Catholic, Southern Bride
The next blog award I received was the Your Blog is Fabulous award from Born to be Mrs. Beever! Thank you!!
For this one, you list 5 things you are obsessed with and then pass the award onto 5 of the most fabulous blogs you read.
1. Blogging. I swear that I've been reading blogs non-stop lately. Fashion blogs, photography blogs, wedding blogs, baby blogs, the list goes on and on.
2. iPhone. I left home without my phone when I went to the grocery store last week and I felt so naked without. I would reach into my purse to grab it and come out empty handed.
3. My wedding. I don't want to be one of those people who only talks about their wedding all of the time, but I sort of feel like I'm beginning to be one of those girls.
4. Sox. Sox is my little puppy girl. Since I've been home so much I'm spending a ton of time with her. Lately I've been doing a lot more for our dog than I've ever done before, some (Mike) might say that I've been spoiling her. :)
5. Coffee. I've always enjoyed drinking coffee in the morning, but now I want it more than just in the mornings. It's so good in the afternoon, like at lunch and then again around 3:00.
So, here are the 5 lovely blogs that I think are fabulous that I would like to pass this award onto:
Becoming His Mrs.
"I Do" at the Zoo
A Fortunate Bride
A Little Birdie Weds
Lastly (but certainly not least) I received the Este Blog e Super Foto (Your Blog is Super Cute) award from NuFlaiir. Thank you!!
The rules for this one are very simple:
- Give the award to other 10 bloggers and let them know.
- Leave a message to the person that gave you the award.
Here are the blogs I would like to pass on the award:
Tying the Knot
For the Love of Stilettos
Running to the Wedding