Tuesday, September 6, 2011

We're almost parents!

So I basically fell off the face of the planet and stopped blogging once our wedding was really on the horizon. A quick synopsis: our wedding was amazing, honestly everything that I could have asked for.


Our honeymoon in Maui was incredible and we're going back in February of 2012 for 2 weeks


...only this time we'll be going back with our 5 month old daughter Madeleine. :)

Yep, we're about to be parents! I'm currently 2 days shy of being 39 weeks pregnant with our first child and I'm blogging my experience into parenthood at my Mommyland Chronicles blog.


I look forward to seeing some familiar faces at the new blog.

1 comments:

Clara Turbay said...

Lovely pictures.


http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails